Pages

Subscribe:

Nov 3, 2008

Beyond Grayscale


After a month of planning, I've finally established my other blog which is http://www.beyondgrayscale.blogspot.com. It is one of my passion to create graphics from different platforms like photoshop, and also in creating 3d models using blender 3D. The header in temporary which I finished for 1 hour using brushes from qbrushes.com. My blog intends to make everyone realize that colors are everywhere, we don't have to ignore it. Theres more to life than staying in dark gray areas of our lives.

This blog will also display some personally created wallpapers which is free for everyone which can be used as a friendster background.

If anyone is interested to have some personalized friendster background, feel free to email me @ teddy_snatcher@yahoo.com. By this also, I want to learn from professionals by getting tips from them if they will comment on my posts..=)

THIS BLOG IS OWNED BY A MINDANAOAN..

0 Comments: