Pages

Subscribe:

Apr 1, 2009

Conficker worm remover

The scary worm will be the uninvited guest in April fool's day. The worm that infected millions of computer around the globe whose running Microsoft Windows Operating system blocks Microsoft updates as well as antiviruses like trendmicro, sophos and many others [here]

I searched the web for some removers but I don't know which one will work because I don't have the variant. I'm also looking for its source codes if somebody disassemble the worm. Just feel free to download some of the removers I found.

[download] http://removal-tool.com/downadup-conficker/
[download] Symantec note: please do visit the site here, they have a written steps on how to remove the worm.
[download] Bit defender (single PC remover)
[download] Bit defender (network remover)
[download] F-secure
[download] Sophos (standalone version)
[download] Sophos (network)

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

relly nice..thank you

coffee maker said...

it's been two days since the Conficker scare and thankfully it looks like most people have emerged unscathed (myself included)

trashman said...

We must be really thankful but remain careful..

Anonymous said...

Recommend it to anyone.
Search-and-destroy Antispyware is the best scan that I have used to keep my PC clean and working like new. It’s a great scanner that finds all the same bugs that other scans such as Norton can find. What’s even better is that it cost less than many of the other options. I found the antispyware solution from Search-and-destroy at http://www.Search-and-destroy.com and decided to give it a try. That was one of the best decisions I ever made. I’m very happy with this scanner and would recommend it to anyone that wants to protect and care for their PC so it will last as long as possible.